Labour International Social Media Links
Our main official social media are
Our young members have a Young Labour International website
We also have other social media. Some are official Labour International (LI) media with a specialised function (UK elections, Young Labour, Women, and Migrant Rights). Others are unofficial, initiated by members themselves and run by them independently of the Labour International Executive Committee.
This includes a general discussion forum, groups from different wings of LI, and a large number of regional groups.
You can see the full list below.
Official Facebook Groups
- Labour International for a Labour Victory For all members of LI campaigning for a Labour Victory in the next General Election, whenever it may be. A resource place with pro-Labour and anti-Tory material.
- Young Labour International For all LI members under the age of 27
- Labour International Women For all women members of LI.
- LGBT+ in Labour International For all members identifying as LGBT+ and allies within LI.
- BAME Labour International page Like and follow this page to keep up to date with BAME issues.
- BAME Labour international group Join to have your say and talk about the issues you care about most.
- Labour International Migrants Rights Campaign resources and ideas that raise awareness and promote positive attitudes towards all migrants.
Unofficial Facebook Groups
- Labour International Informal Unofficial Discussion Group (Nicknamed the UGLI Group) The informal, unofficial Facebook group created by ordinary members of LI for all other members of LI who wish to discuss and chat online in a comradely manner.
- Labour International Left Alliance A forum for members of LI who are members or supporters of Momentum, the LRC, Red Labour or the CLPD or just on the ‘left’ that want to work together to turn LI into an active campaigning Labour Party organisation
- Labour International for a Labour Win A discussion forum for overseas Labour members and supporters who are supportive of the direction under Keir Starmer in pushing for a Labour majority
- Open Labour International For supporters of Open Labour, which stands for transformative, left-wing politics. Our socialism looks outwards to the voting public, is honest about the political challenges we face, and encourages an inclusive & pluralist ethos within the Labour Party.
- Labour International for Peace and Justice NEW! A discussion group for members and friends of Labour International who support Jeremy Corbyn’s Project for Peace and Justice.
Regional Facebook Groups and Pages
- Isle of Man
- Madrid Group
- Madrid Page
- Southern Spain & Canary Islands
- Costa Blanca
- Southern France
- Germany and Switzerland Group
- Germany and Switzerland Page
- Central and East Europe Page
- Central and East Europe Group
- LI Australia Informal Group
- Unofficial UK Labour Supporters in Australia Group
- New York
- S E Asia & China group
- Labour Party Voters In Asia Page