The main Labour Party Manifesto for 2019, called It’s Time for Real Change, was launched on 21st November . The policies it contains for transforming Britain and reversing Tory austerity will be a major factor in the remaining week of the election campaign.
It will help you to campaign more effectively if you have a good knowledge of its contents. It would also be great if volunteers can write articles, produce videos and podcasts, and create memes explaining one or more of its important points.
For people with disabilities, there are accessible manifestos in audio, large print and braille formats.
The Minifesto app for your phone gives a handy summary of the main points, which could be very useful when you’re canvassing, posting on social media, or talking politics with your friends and family.
But that’s not all. Labour has also produced a series of additional special manifestos on specific areas of policy. They are linked to below so you can get yourself familiar with them, especially any that are particularly relevant to your life.
- Youth Manifesto
- Charter for the Arts
- Race and Faith Manifesto
- Environment Manifesto
- Green Transformation Fund
- Workers’ Rights Manifesto
- Autism and Neurodiversity Manifesto
- Regional Manifestos – East of England, East Midlands, London, North East, North West, South East, South West, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber
- Manifesto for Disabled People
- Manifesto for disabled People – audio version
- Manifesto for Disabled People – Braille version
- Manifesto for Disabled People – easy read version
- Manifesto for Disabled People – British Sign Language version or see it below