These are some of the problems the UK faces as a result of nearly 10 years of Tory/Lib Dem rule.
- Record A&E waiting times
- NHS waiting lists up 70%
- 100,000 unfilled vacancies in the NHS
- NHS staff doing 1,000,000 hours of unpaid overtime per week to keep the system running as a result of government underfunding
- 72 deaths at Grenfell, 200 students without accommodation because government is doing nothing about unsafe cladding whilst Fire Services are cut to the bone
- Child poverty up 50%
- Food Bank use up 1,000%
- Homelessness up 170%
- 9,000 people sleeping rough
- 126,000 homeless children
- 21,000 police cuts and 600 police stations closed
- Crime up 30%
- £11 million spent on commemorative 50p pieces only to then smelt them down
All of this in the 5th richest country in the world
You deserve better than this.
Only a Labour Government has the policies and the will to tackle these and the myriad other problems facing people in the UK today.
If you haven’t done so already register to vote now.
If you will not be able to vote in person here is advice and links on how to get a postal or proxy vote now.
If you are a student check where your vote will do the most good