Under the 2019 rules for Labour International, as agreed with the NEC, the previous Labour International Coordinating Committee (LICC) was replaced by an expanded Labour international Executive Committe (LIEC) elected by LI members on a OMOV basis.
The changeover meeting at which the first LIEC officially took over administrative duties from the LICC took place on 28th April 2019, and its period of office lasted until the completion of the election process in 2021. A new LIEC was elected in 2021 and took up their positions at the AGM on 28 March 2021.
See the Information for Members page for the latest verion of the LI rules.
LIEC officers elected March 2021
- Chair – Eve Drayton-Hill
- Vice Chair – Carol Taylor-Spedding
- Vice Chair/ Membership – Les Adams & Alan Aitkenhead (job share)
- Secretary – Jenny Semahimbo & Sam Geen
- Treasurer – Alexander Cookman
- Women’s Officer – Chantel Waring & Lynda Dermody
- Youth Officer – Kieran Kavanagh
- LGBT+ Officer – Jade MacEwan
- BAME Officers – Tola Ositelu
- Disabilities & Carers’ Officer – Katy McCafferty & Ian Hollingworth
- TU Liaison Officer – Gerry Lerner & Sarah KIng
- Political Education Officer – George Massey
- Communications and Social Media Officer – Anne Wafer
- Policy & Campaigns Officer – Anne Greenslade & Sean Lowde
Regional Coordinators (non-voting)
- Asia, Australasia and Pacific Region – Nadia Woodhouse & Pippa Dakin
- Europe Africa and the Middle East – John Castleford
- The Americas – Gaya Sriskanthan & Jeremy Grainger
Data Protection Officer
- Richard Samson
If you wish to contact any of our officers or branches, please see our Contacts page.