Registered Supporter - What you need to know
Registered Supporters who pay a fee of £25 will be able to sign up online from 5pm Monday 18 July at labour.org.uk/leadership. The deadline for Registered Supporters to sign up is 5pm on Wednesday 20 July.
• Must be over 18
• Must be on the Electoral Register with a valid polling number
• Must supply a valid email address, home address and date of birth, and able to pay fee online.
• In all other respects must meet the qualification criteria of membership of the Labour Party.
• Pay a fee of £25.
• Must be validly registered by the date shown on the timetable.
• Must agree the following Data Protection Statement:
a. By supplying personal data to register as a supporter you agree that the Labour Party, elected representatives of the Labour Party, and any candidates in internal Labour Party elections in which you are entitled to participate may contact you using any of the data supplied.
b. By entering your email address and/or phone number you agree to receive communications from us, from which you can opt-out using the unsubscribe link in each email we send. Text messages can be opted out at any time using the appropriate stop message.
c. We will not share your details with anyone outside the Party.
NOTE: YOU CAN NO LONGER REGISTER AS A SUPPORTER TO VOTE IN THE LEADERSHIP CONTEST!
Should you have registered as a supporter please first send any query to
0044 (0)345 092 2299
Information on the leadership election can be found on this site under the heading "Leadership Contest 2016"